About Operation Wildfire
The operation has started 18.
2016, and will end 17.
You can get the operation pass for 5.
After purchase, you will recieve a Operation Wildfire Access Pass.
After using the pass you will recieve a Operation Wildfire Challenge Coin, 2 campaigns (Gemini and Wildfire)
Operation Wildfire Case + Skins
The Bowie knife derives its name and reputation from James Bowie, a notorious knife fighter, who died at the Alamo.
The missions are based around 2 Campaigns, Gemini and Wildfire.
GeminiOriginally posted by Valve:Grab a friend and fight your way through the cooperative Gemini Campaign! Gemini Campaign missions each feature a friends leaderboard and can be replayed as often as you like.
Work as a team and go for a high score!.
The Gemini Campaign has 23 Guardian Mode missions and 3 Co-op Strike missions designed for you and a friend to play (and replay) cooperatively.
WildfireOriginally posted by Valve:Looking for a mixture of Casual, Arms Race, Deathmatch, and Demolition missions? The Wildfire Campaign features 30 missions that will grant you XP as you work toward upgrading your Operation Wildfire Coin.
After activating your pass you will be able to complete two missions, and after that you will recieve a mission you can complete every 24 hours.
By completing missions, you will recieve XP and stars to level up your coin (only on missions marked with stars).
There are 3 mission difficulty levels.
Color Difficulty Green Easy Yellow Medium Orange Hard
Check out my phoenix strike mission guides:
Once More Into The Breachhttps://steamcommunity.
Theese missions grant you 10 XP extra for every round win on the current Blitz map
3 Blitz missions per day
Private rank 3 minimum
Release notes Originally posted by Valve:[OPERATION WILDFIRE]
– Operation Wildfire is LIVE: http://counter-strike.
— Seven community maps available in Competitive Matchmaking as well as other game modes via the Operation Wildfire map group
– The Operation Wildfire Access Pass ($5.
99) is now available giving access to the following features:
— The Operation Wildfire coin, upgradeable through the completion of challenge missions
— An Operation Journal that tracks your stats in official competitive matches and includes a Friends Leaderboard
— The cooperative Gemini Campaign, featuring replayable missions with individual mission leaderboards.
— The Wildfire Campaign, featuring 30 missions in Casual, Arms Race, Demolition, and Deathmatch modes.
— Blitz Missions, global events that grant bonus XP for completing a specific action (must be Private Rank 3 or above to participate in Competitive Blitz Missions).
— Access to weapon drops from Operation collections: Cobblestone, Cache, Overpass, Gods and Monsters, Chop Shop, and Rising Sun
— Exclusive access to the Operation Wildfire Case featuring 16 community-created weapon finishes and the all-new Bowie Knife.
– Nuke has returned (available in Matchmaking included in the Operation Wildfire map group).
For more details, visit: http://counter-strike.
– ARMS RACE
— The leader’s glow in Arms Race no longer shows through walls.
— M4A1-Silenced has been added to the rifle section of available Arms Race weapons.
– Fixed AWP icon to better represent the weapon’s silhouette.
– The English string “ALIVE” in the playercount hud element is now a localized token.
– Inventory filter for All Weapons now filters out display items and music kits correctly.
– Inventory sorting by Quality now better groups items within the same quality by their slot.
– Updated the Nuke loading screen icon.
– Fixed particle rain not following the “in eye” player if you were spectating someone.
– Detail sprites (like grass) have been improved so many more can be rendered for much cheaper.
exe] increased MAX_MAP_ENTITIES to 20480 from 16384 to compile bigger maps.
– Maps can have multiple radar images based on player height.
– Added several features to support a new mission type: Co-op Strike (game_type 4, game_mode 1)
— Added Co-op Strike items: Heavy Armor, Tactical Awareness Grenades, and Medi-Shot.
— Added new spawn point (info_enemy_terrorist_spawn) for use in Co-op Strike missions to spawn enemies which can specify somethings like unique models, loadouts, behavior, etc.
— Added an Exploding Barrel entity for use in the Co-op Strike missions.
— func_hostage_rescue entity is now able to be disabled.
— Added a Heavy Phoenix enemy.
– Added item_coop_coin entity that displays how many (of 3) you’ve collected.
— In Co-op Strike mode, bots will no longer try to path through “blocked” nav areas.
— Bots can be set to “asleep” in Co-op Strike mode and they will stay put until they see an enemy, take damage or are the last enemy alive.
— Added a game_coopmission_manager entity to help manage and relay data to other entities/vscript for Co-op missions.
– The game_player_equip entity has been updated to allow maps to give any weapon to the activator with an argument.
– prop_door_rotating now blocks nav when closed, locked and unbreakable.
– Fixed an assert in prop_door_rotating where it tried to play a “locked” activity regardless of it had it when the player used it when locked.
– Added OnFirstPickedUp, OnDroppedNotRescued, OnRescued outputs to hostage entities.
– Added a convar (mp_c4_cannot_be_defused) that when enabled, prevents C4s from being defused.
– Resurrected the HL2 env_gunfire entity.
– Added two new convars for managing dropped weapons
— weapon_auto_cleanup_time “If set to non-zero, weapons will delete themselves after the specified time (in seconds) if no players are near.
— weapon_max_before_cleanup “If set to non-zero, will remove the oldest dropped weapon to maintain the specified number of dropped weapons in the world.
– Added a third option to mp_death_drop_grenade which makes all held grenades drop on death (used in Co-op Strike)
– Updated weapons in Hammer fgd to use weapon models that match the ones used when spawned in the world.
Plus added some missing weapons.
– Added env_sprite_clientside entity which is just a clientside sprite (doesn’t use edicts).
— Now available in Competitive Matchmaking, and other game modes in the Operation Wildfire Map Group
— Fixed DM spawns
— Improved radar polish
— Improved visual polish
— Added physics to fence in Sun room
— Fixed numerous “pixel walks”
— Fixed one-way wallbang at mid (thanks TomCS!)
— Fixed fencing at T-spawn being non-solid (thanks JoshOnTwitch!)
— Removed wall-lamps that blocked visibility from ticketbooth to mid in bombsite A
— Removed shelf inside market near bombsite B (thanks TheWhaleMan!)
— Added a plywood board to bomb-crate in bombsite A to make throwing grenades under scaffolding more consistent
– Slight adjustments to Safehouse, Lake, and Shoots
F.A.Q. Originally posted by Valve:How often can I complete missions? With an Operation Wildfire Coin, you are able to complete two missions right off the bat.
Every day, your pool of available missions will increase by one.
If you're out of missions, just check back later - a countdown timer will show you how many hours are left before you can make more progress in your campaigns.
How do I make progress on my mission?Missions can be completed using official matchmaking for the specified game mode and/or map.
If you're not sure how to get into the right match, click on your mission in the Main Menu and select 'Play'.
I worked on my mission but don't see any progress, what happened?Mission progress is only logged at the end of a match; you will not make any progress if you leave early.
If you stay until the end and still do not see any progress, make sure you are in the correct game mode and/or map, and make sure there is at least one other human player in your server.
When you are able to make progress in your mission, your mission status panel (below the scoreboard) will be 'Active'.
Can I replay Gemini Campaign Missions?Yes, after completing a Guardian or Strike mission you can replay the mission as often as you'd like.
To replay a mission, visit the Gemini Campaign map in your Operation Journal and select any completed mission.
Your highest score will be displayed on that mission's Friends Leaderboard.
How do I earn Operation Wildfire weapon drops?When you gain enough XP to earn your first Rank each week, you will receive a weapon drop.
If you have an Operation Wildfire Coin, your earned weapon drops will come from one of the Operation Wildfire weapon collections: Cobblestone, Cache, Overpass, Gods and Monsters, The Rising Sun, and Chop Shop.
What are Blitz Missions?Blitz Missions are global events which are active for a specified time for all operation coin holders.
You can earn boosted XP during a Blitz Mission when you execute the specified mission action.
Blitz Missions do not impact the number of campaign missions you can complete.
You must be Private Rank 3 or above to participate in competitive Blitz missions.